A fantastic kit containing everything you need. The standard resolution CMOS mini video camera provides colour images during daylight hours and infrared black and white images at night! There’s also a built in microphone so you can hear as well as see what’s going on! VERY easy to set up! Hours of fun for everyone!
This ingenious design enables you to get unbelievably close up footage of birds feeding all year round with our Feeder ViewCam. The kit comes ready assembled with everything you need to get set up straight away.
Ideal for use with your existing feeders (recommended max length of feeder 450mm). Alternatively, why not mount the camera closer to the ground to see ground feeding birds and mammals!
This kit contains:
- High quality (cedar) Feeder ViewCam housing with quick release camera bracket (Camera can be moved between feeders & boxes in seconds!)
- COLOUR CMOS camera (420TVL resolution) offering great colour images during daylight hours and black and white images at night!
- Integral microphone to hear as well as see what’s going on at the feeder.
- User adjustable focus lens . (Most kits available offer a fixed focus lens that cannot easily be adjusted to ensure pin sharp images)
- 20m of professional cable. Simply plug straight into your TV. It couldn’t be easier!
- (x1) 12v Regulated Mains adaptor
- (x1) Fixing Kit
- (x1) Scart Adapter
- Instruction sheet full of useful tips to help maximise the chances of birds using your feeder.
Would you like to connect your camera kit to a computer?
This kit can be connected straight to your computer if you have the appropriate connections. Look for a round yellow socket (the same as on your TV) on the back of your PC. If you have one of these connectors on your PC it will most likely be on the graphics card, a TV card or a dedicated capture card. If you don’t have this connection or you plan to use a laptop we would recommend using one of our Video to USB adaptors. All you need is a spare USB socket and an audio jack input socket (most computers will have these). Software is supplied to get you started (we have XP/Vista and Apple Mac versions available) but once connected you can pretty much use any piece of software that can accept a live video input (eg. most webcam software). We recommend I-catcher Wildlife. This has full motion detection capabilities and much more!
Don’t worry if this sounds a little complicated, we assure you it isn’t! The system is supplied with clear, easy to follow instructions .
|Camera Resolution:||420TVL (Std Res)|
|Connection Type:||20m Wired|