The all new ‘Top of the range‘ Bushnell 1080p HD Trophy Cam is small enough to fit in your palm of your hand yet packed with technology like no other trail camera on the market. Along with it’s compact size, the battery life and trigger speed are among the best in the world today. The Trophy Cam will run up to one year on a single set of AA batteries and the PIR sensor has a large coverage area and a trigger time consistently less than one second. The camera can be set up to shoot three rapid-fire images per trigger, or a 0 to 60-second interval between photos. The video mode records a programmable 5 to 60 seconds of action, and because the illumination comes from 40 low-glo black night vision LEDs, which are invisible to animals and humans.
Along with it’s fantastic video resolution up to 1080p HD this top of the rangecamera also includes an audio record function to add an extra dimension to your wildlife videos! Add the all new Timelapse mode, SD card compatability up to 32GB and a colour for programming and playback and you’ve got a package thats hard to beat!
- 8 MP high-quality full colour resolution
- 1080p HD Video Resolution
- Day/night auto-sensor
- External power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High)
- Trigger speed – 1 second
- Trigger interval – 1 sec. to 60 min. programmable
- Multi-image mode – 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length – 5-60 seconds, programmable
- Temperature range -5° C to 140° F
- 40 Lo-glo black infrared night vision LEDs – 45 ft./15 m range
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 ft./15 m
- 4 AA – 12AA batteries (not included)
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot (up to 32 GB)
- COLOUR LCD display informs the user of the setup details, summarises how many images or videos have been taken and allows playback of captured images/video.
- Field Scan with simultaneous Live Trigger
- Timelapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals: 1min to 60mins
- Records audio in video mode